AIM Notary Services provides trained and certified Loan Signing Agents who received their certification through the National Notary Association to accommodate any loan signing request. Each notary associated with this company also has the required annual background screening by the NNA, as well as bond and E&O insurance.
Basic Notary Fees
Our 'Basic Notary' request fee starts at $50. This covers our base time and mileage, and includes up to two notarized signatures (when the notary signs and stamps a document). Any additional notarized signature requires an added fee as follows:
- $10 per additional notarization (or an agreed flat fee at time of booking)
- Long-Distance Drive - fee quoted based on signing location that is outside a 20 minute radius
- Print Fee - applies to documents that are printed by notary
All fees are due at time of service.
- All fees quoted and agreed upon prior to service rendered.
- Additional mileage fee may apply.
- Late night fees and excessive wait fees may apply.
Loan Signing Fees
Standard loan packages (refinance, purchase, seller) start at a base fee of $100 per loan, and includes:
- 2 sets of printed documents
- Drive distance up to 20 minute radius
Additional fees can apply:
- Longer distance drive - more than 20 minute radius
- Fax back fee - $20
- Docs already printed, appointment canceled- $35 (cancel and shred fee)
- Appointment kept, borrower does not sign - full fee
- Smaller packages - HELOC, trailing docs, etc. start at $50
- Larger packages - Reverse Mortgage, Multi-Mortgage, Additional Signers (more than 2 people) - higher fee applies and discussed at time of booking
- Courier Fee/Branch Drop - Starts at $25 for local branches
Mortgage loans require a trained and certified Notary Public who specializes in the notarization of real estate transfer and loan documents. Also referred to as a Certified Loan Signing Agent, we have the training and experience to assure the proper signing of loan or legal documents and are hired by mortgage, escrow and title companies, as well as law firms and other signing service companies. Our experience includes refinance, purchas, sales, wealth management, reverse mortgage, HELOC, etc., as well as financial investment documents, annuities, medical directives, wills and trusts.
Contact us Today
to find out how AIM Notary Services can fulfill your business and personal notary needs.