AIM Notary Services provides trained and certified Loan Signing Agents who received their certification through the National Notary Association to accommodate any loan signing request. Each notary associated with this company also has the required annual background screening by the NNA, as well as bond and E&O insurance.
Basic Notary Fees
Our 'Basic Notary' request fee starts at $40. This covers our base time and mileage and includes up to two notarized signatures (when the notary signs and stamps a document). Any additional notarized signature requires an added fee as follows:
- $10 per notarized signature
- additional fee quoted longer distance drive
- $0.10/per page print fee - applies to documents that are sent to notary for printing
All fees are due at time of service.
- All fees quoted and agreed upon prior to service rendered.
- Additional mileage fee may apply.
- Late night fees and excessive wait fees may apply.
Loan Signing Fees
- Loan signing with eDocs - starting at $90 per loan, includes:
- 2 sets of printed documents
- Drive distance up to 15 mile radius, no additional charge
- fee quoted for additional mileage
- Fax back fee - $15
- Docs printed, canceled appointment - $25 cancellation and shred fee
- Appointment kept, borrower does not sign - full fee
- Loan signing fees paid on a monthly billing cycle
Mortgage loans require a trained and certified Notary Public who specializes in the notarization of real estate transfer and loan documents. Also referred to as a Loan Signing Agent, we have the training and experience to assure the proper signing of loan or legal documents and are hired by mortgage, escrow and title companies, as well as law firms and other signing service companies. Our experience includes purchases, sales, refinance, reverse mortgage, HELOC, etc., as well as financial investment documents, annuities, medical directives, wills and trusts.
Contact us Today
to find out how AIM Notary Services can fulfill your business and personal notary needs.